DC (Doctor of Chiropractic)

A DC must graduate from a CCE-approved Chiropractic college in the USA or Canada. Palmer College of Chiropractic, from which Dr. Inoue graduated, and other CCE-approved colleges now require students to have BS (pre-chiropractic) degrees in order to be accepted by the college admission office. Palmer College of Chiropractic is a 10-trimesters program, which goes from human anatomy to a clinic internship. All of the program's courses must be taken and passed in order to graduate.

About DC......